Providing the greatest protection possible for the safety conscious laboratory
Excel Plus Workstations are used in the laboratory for the most demanding power handling applications, such as high accuracy weighing, processing of pellets, capsules and tablets and for dispensing of potentionally toxic powdered compounds.
The safechange cabinet in the Excel Plus range has been designed to provide the safest possible operation for both the user and maintenance staff.
Development and performance testing has been undertaken with the support of a leading pharmaceutical R&D company.
Excellent operator protection is achieved by enhanced airflow control and aerofoil technology which ensures that containment is achieved and maintained at the very low air flows required for balance stability.
- ‘True Safechange Technology’ eliminates the possibility of contamination either in the laboratory or upstream in ductwork and fan assembly.
- Double layer filtration provides extra filter system integrity.
- Visible and audible alarms alert user of unsafe flow conditions.
- Fan speed compensation for variation in flow during the lifetime of the filter maintains cabinet performance.
- Double hinged front visors can be opened for full access to the cabinet interior. Fan speed auto-increases to maintain working face velocity.
Key User Features
- Gentle non-turbulent flow prevents balance fluctuation and cabinet dead spots.
- Five position balance gives stable and repeatable results.
- Angled clear front visors provide excellent vision of enclosed manipulators and comfort during use.
- 180mm height access across full cabinet width.
- Black work surface makes spillages visible.
|Details||Excel Plus 1006
||Excel Plus 1306||Excel Plus 1606|
|Ext Dimensions (mm) WxDxH||1020 x 724 x 1065||1295 x 724 x 898||1595 x 724 x 898|
|Int Dimensions (mm) WxDxH||1000 x 505 x 669||1275 x 505 x 502||1575 X 505 x 502|
|Lighting||2 x sealed fluorescent light units|
|Face Air Velocity||0.3m/s – 0.5 m/s|
|Electrical Supply||230V, AC, 50Hz, 5Amp, 1Ø or 110V, AC, 60Hz, 8Amp, 1Ø|
|HEPA Filtration||2 x double-layer HEPA filters (Grade H14)|
|CARBON Filtration*||Chemcap™ filtration|
|ULPA Filtration*||2 x ULPA filters (Grade U16)|
* optional upgrades – see brochure for all upgrades